Below you will find instructions as well as important information on how easily get started with GP Group Poster.
Once you've signed up to a plan, you can install GP Group Poster go here
Or use the following URL:
Then click the button "Add to Chrome
To pin GP Group Poster to your Browser Bar follow this instruction below:Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome before you start:
1. Click on the “Extensions” button in the toolbar next to your profile avatar.
2. A drop-down menu will show you all the installed extensions that are enabled. These are divided into two categories: “Full Access” and “No Access Needed.”
3. In this list, next to each icon you’ll see a Pushpin icon. This icon will either be blue or grey. If it’s blue, this means that the extension is pinned to the Chrome toolbar.
On the other hand, if it’s white, it means that the extension is hidden.
4. Click on the “Pushpin” icon to pin or unpin a Chrome extension in the toolbar.
Similarly, you can click and drag on the icons to rearrange the order of the pinned extensions to your liking.
5. Login to the GP Group Poster Extension with your registration email and password.
6. Follow the instructions given on the GP Group Poster Extension User Interface that are:
1. Create Your Category
2. Add Group URLs into your Category
3. Click on the blue Poster button, Add your Post Text and Click on Start
Then see the Magic!!!
Here is also the link to our Video Tutorial on How to setup GP Group Poster